2012 Halftime Market Briefing
If you are not an existing webinar user, please fill out the brief registration form after clicking "Attend"
Live Webinar - Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 1:00 PM CT
Please join Marquette’s asset class analysts for a live "halftime" webinar based on our 2Q 2012 Market Environment report. This webinar series is designed to brief clients on the market as soon as possible after quarterly market data becomes available.
The overall U.S. economy will be discussed, along with fixed income, U.S./non-U.S. equity, hedge funds, private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
- Greg Leonberger, FSA, EA, MAAA, Vice President and Director of Research
- Nat Kellogg, CFA, Associate Director of Research
- Eric Przybylinski, CAIA, Senior Research Analyst
- Tom Salemy, CFA, Senior Research Analyst
- Elizabeth Francis, CIMA®, Vice President and Senior Research Analyst
Who should attend: Institutional investment stewards, investment managers
Live webinar attendees will be able to submit questions to the presenters and vote in audience polls during the event. Questions will be answered as time allows during the Q&A session towards the end of the webinar.
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can also view it afterward on demand. Registrants will automatically receive a follow-up email shortly after the end of the webinar to notify them of webinar recording availability.