Aimee O’Connor Speaking at Pension Bridge Conference 7/22
On Monday, July 22nd, Aimee O’Connor, CFP® will be moderating the Environmental, Social and Governance investing panel at the Pension Bridge Private Equity Exclusive in Chicago.
Aimee will lead a discussion focusing on the following questions:
- Do we have proof that ESG integration is a driver for better returns?
- Do firms with good performance on SASB topics outperform firms with poor performance on those topics?
- What are some common myths about ESG?
- How should ESG be best incorporated into the investment and due diligence process?
- How are LPs currently monitoring GPs’ responsible investment practices?
- What is the framework for more consistency on full disclosure for GPs reporting?
- Will there come a time when plan sponsors only invest with UN PRI investment manager signatory firms?
- What approach should be taken regarding the Financial Stability Board (FSB) guidelines to disclose the risks that portfolio companies face from climate change? What climate change risk factors should we be analyzing?
- What are some ways the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can be used to invest in new opportunities and identify future areas of risk?
- Have you required your portfolio companies to implement a cybersecurity policy, code of conduct or apply cyber-risk management measures?
- With diversity gaining traction, will gender diversity at the portfolio company level be something that is monitored? Will it get to the point of Setting Diversity Targets?
- What are the relevant benchmarks for ESG risk measurement and performance?
- What are the pros and cons of possible ESG regulation by the SEC?
For more information, please visit the event webpage.